Monday, December 27, 2010

Corey’s 3rd Birthday

 November 27, 2010     

I like to take pictures every year around Corey’s birthday. This year we went to Sugar Mill Gardens where, on the same day, I also took Kaiden’s one year pictures and my nephew John’s senior pictures. Here are Corey’s 3 year pictures and some pictures from his birthday party.

Loving Kaiden Enjoying cake Yummy candlecutie pie peek-a-boo had to have the dinos the Dimetredon is eating my arm!!!1...     2...     3!!!!!  Corey lovin' on MamaLovin' dada 

The Party

When I first asked Corey what kind of party he wanted (in October, a girl has to plan) he said he wanted a shark party. So, I put in my order with Cakes by Laura for a shark cake and some fish cookies.

Shark cakeIMG_8295

Spent some money at Oriental Trading and had some great plans for decorations. When this banner came in:

Birthday banner

He said, “Mama, why are there fishies, I want a dino party?” And I never heard the end of THAT until the end of the party. So, I decorated the house into an ocean wonderland:

the walls

the other wall

the ceiling

Corey's life in books

He had a great time anyway and got spoiled with presents and had tons of fun with his friends and family!!!

outside fun Kaiden triceratops sword  blowing out candles playing with lyssa

No comments: