Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving was great this year!!! It was the first year I cooked Thanksgiving dinner. Last year I was just too big and uncomfortable, and hoping to go into labor. The year before we were still building the house. It is amazing how much can happen in the matter of a couple of years!!! We got to share this wonderful Thanksgiving with Jack, Kathy, Will, Diana, and my Dad!! So here are some pictures of the yummy food we had and Corey enjoying his first Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Pumpkin Cake


Stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy



Sweet potatoes, turnip, cranberry sauce, corn, and of course the turkey. We also had green bean casserole, but I am not sure where it is!!!

Chris carving the turkey (with the dog bowl in the foreground because I could NOT keep Corey out of it)



He had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce...and this is what was left...





No comments: