Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break Day 5

First thing Wednesday morning we went to see Grandma. I got a lot of pictures of the boys (ok, mostly Corey) wreaking havoc on Grandma's house. They got into EVERYTHING, well, Corey did. Kyle spent most of his time trying to keep Corey out of trouble.


I also got a rare shot of my dad (ha, ha) with the boys. They were looking at a John Deere magazine. I do wish I had gotten a picture with Corey and his great-grandma, but you know how those things go.
Later Chrissy came over with her two beautiful girls. I tried to get some shots of them. But, being that the kids ranged in age from 1 to 6 it was really hard to wrangle them!!!




We tried to get a picture of the 5 kids and this was one of the best!!!! Just kidding, but this how the whole shot went: Corey wanted to look at the big kids, Kyle wanted to play, Charlie wanted to crawl around. And on the off chance that all three babies were looking at me the two older ones were either looking away or making funny faces. So, what we have here is proof that the five of them were together at one time :)

No comments: