Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Much Going On

Things are coming up quick with this one, it is hard to believe their engagement started when I found out I was pregnant with Corey, over a year and a half ago. Sheryl, Stephanie, and I went to get our dresses fitted yesterday, and Sheryl's dress is absolutely beautiful!!! The guys are going to get their tuxes fitted today and Corey and I are tagging along, I will try to post pictures later.
Chris started his PMBA last week and I think he is going to enjoy the challenge. It is a degree that requires a lot of math that he has not done in a long time, but he can do it.
Corey started a fever yesterday and I am pretty sure he has his first cold. It actually got as high as 102.1 last night, and that was pretty scary but Tylenol did the trick. Other than that he is a happy little bugger, and I am not looking foward to the day I have to go back to work, which is coming up WAY too quick.
Speacking of which, starting a new school. It is still hard for me to believe I left Oak Hill, I feel like I left a family behind. But, I feel like I am doing it for the right reason, to spend more time with Corey. He has become my #1 priority in life (that is how it is supposed to be right?). I had to think of what is best for him. I have to admit, it is not such a bad deal for me either, with a brand new school and all the perks that come along with it!!! I am excited. That is all for today, I need a shower before Corey gets up from his nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused - I thought Oak Hill closed?

Great blog and videos and pictures. I live so close and I feel like I never see him! :(

-Molly